Why Is My Kindle Ebook Not Downloading
Why Is My Kindle Ebook Not Downloading? If you are finding for the same then you will find the answer here.
It can get very frustrating to find out the answer to Why is my kindle ebook not downloading. This is the guide that is going to help you out. The basic troubleshooting includes fixing the issue by restarting the kindle or by resetting the network connection.
Bookmark his article and you will get to know how useful it will be for you.
Kindle users can easily browse through millions of e-books before downloading them. There can come times when you can face some issues where the kindle ebook is not downloading.
In such a scenario, there are some steps that you have to follow in order to resolve the issue.
But why you are facing this problem? There are a couple of reasons that can result in this issue:
Internet connection is not stable:
One of the main issues could be for the books that are not appearing on the kindle because the device is not able to download apps or e-books. This can be a result of an unstable or slow internet connection.
Full storage space:
One of the other reasons for this could be that there is no shortage of space left on the device. Thus, you won’t be able to download anything new book.
Now that we are aware of the reasons for the issue, let us now move towards the troubleshooting steps that will help you to resolve the issue.
Troubleshooting steps To Fix Kindle Ebook Not Downloading
Check your internet connection:
One of the main things that you need to check is your internet connection. You need to make sure that you are getting a stable connection on the Kindle by checking some of the basic things.
- You can disconnect the router and then reconnect it for a while as well.
- You can also run a speed test in order to get to know the speed of your internet connection.
- You can also go for a better plan or can get in touch with the service provider.
- You can also reset the router in order to fix the slow speed and the glitches by pressing the reset button.
After you have ensured that you are using a stable connection, you need to try downloading the app.
Restarting the Kindle device:
Well, restarting the kindle device can also help fix most of the minor as well as some of the major issues. Thus restarting the kindle can be a solution in order to fix the kindle downloading issues.
In order to turn off the device, you need to hold the power button of the kindle till you get the power options on the screen and are choosing to restart.
If you see that the power dialog box does not appear, you need to wait for the screen to automatically go blank. Now in order to restart the device, press and hold the power button for at least 30-40 seconds until it restarts.
You also need to download the app or the book and then check whether the kindle ebook not downloading problem is fixed or not.
If you are still facing this issue, then follow the next step.
Look for the digital orders on Amazon:
If the apps of the books are not appearing on the kindle under your content and devices section, then it is because your purchase order is not yet completed.
Let us now see how will you be able to fix the Kindle ebook not downloading issue by checking the digital orders on Amazon:
- The first thing that you need to do is to start the Amazon on the Kindle device.
- Then you need to go to the account and then click on your orders option.
- After that select the digital orders tab from the top in order to check all your digital orders.
- Then check whether all the apps of the ebook you want are on the list or not.
Manage the content and the device’s settings:
When you download a book or an app on Amazon, then it is going to show up in the manage your content and devices section. You can easily view your books that are not appearing on the kindle from this section as follows.
- Then you launch the Amazon on your device and then log in to your account.
- After that go to the All tab from the top left corner of the screen. After that tap on the Kindle E-reads and the books section.
- Then go down to the apps and resources section and open the manage your content and devices.
- After that, you need to locate the book or app that is not downloading and then select more options.
See if you are still facing the issue of kindle ebook not downloading or not. If you are, then our experts will help you out. They are experienced and will provide you with the best solutions!