Best Way To Spray Pesticides Such That They Will Be Effective?
Looking for the best pest control spray? wait before you delve inside. As you decide to buy a perfect pest control solution, one thing is certain, that you should always keep a check on how much toxicity or the amount of chemical it contains.
Looking for the best pest control spray? wait before you delve inside.
As you decide to buy a perfect pest control solution, one thing is certain, that you should always keep a check on how much toxicity or the amount of chemical it contains. But utilizing a homemade spray to get rid of pests can be your safe bet. Many insects which we see so often get us troubled experiences, and leave us to utilize pest control methods. The biggest disadvantage of utilizing a chemical based pest control product is the toxicity, which may stand harmful for our loved ones. One can use natural pest controllers which one can make at home using common cooking ingredients.
Here is the list of Some Homemade Pest Control Solutions With Which You Can Keep Pests at Bay:-
- Using Detergent water or soap solution- One can definitely make a solution of soap and detergent to clean the pest which is around your house. One needs to make sure that they are using natural soaps. So that it doesn't harm the fabric of cloth. And is not as dangerous for health also.
- Using vegetable based pest repellent- Cucumber could be one of the most favorite vegetables you eat in your salad but do you know that you can make a natural pest controller at home using a cucumber. All you need to do is take the juice of cucumber out and fill it in a spray bottle. Sprinkle that solution on the entry points from where insects enter your house. As cucumber is bitter in taste it will keep all the insects away from it and will act as a natural pest controller.
- Mint leaves or commonly called pudina- Mint leaves are one of the things which keeps insects away if they are sprayed near the insects. Dry mint leaves are the one which is best acting as a natural pest controller. Mint leaves are the most effective thing which keeps all the active insects away.
- Garlic- Garlic is one of the most important parts of a house. It has one of the strongest smells which you can spray on the place which has insects incoming. Due to its strong smell it is one of the best solutions for natural pest controllers.
- Boric acid- You can use Boric acid which is one of the most common things in terms of making pest controllers. You can also use the Boric acid for removing pests naturally from the surface like carpets, bedsheets, kitchen and curtains.
- Neem oil- Neem oil can be easily available for someone if they need it. They are one of the best natural pest controllers which you can obtain from your nearby surroundings. Neem leaves, stems and roots contain a compound called Solanine which is very effective in keeping pesticide away from home. Besides this it is one of the safest things for cleaning pests.
One can use all the above mentioned natural made products. You can use it for controlling pests from curtains, carpets and bed sheets etc. They are even available in the market which you can buy from nearby grocery stores and can even make this solution at home. In case, the issue still persists , opting to hire a pest control expert is always at your disposal. Connect and ensure that your home remains pest free.